Day Twenty-Eight - Favourite Title
I am a sucker for books with really cool titles, and there isn’t any possible way I can only choose one, so here’s six book titles I think are amazing (whether I’ve read the book or not. and two of which I’ve already touched on in the 30 Day Book Challenge):
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (which I bought the day after writing about it and have added to my outrageously large and very literal to-read pile)
- Lullabies for Little Criminals by Heather O’Neill
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
- Do Androids Dream of Electronic Sheep by Philip K. Dick
That isn’t to say that there aren’t a heck of a lot more awesomely-titled books floating around out there or that there’s aren’t a ton more than I personally think are killer, but I could probably go at this for days.
What are your favourite book titles?